Radical Flash Radical Flash

Ok

What it's good points were, was it looked nice and it was smooth the music fit, (but got really anoying really fast)

What I found wrong with it, was that it remined me of windows media player. with the swirly lines, except it wasn't as nicly coloured as windows media player usually is.

Leftover Stuff Leftover Stuff

i liked it

that was actually good for what i exspected comming into it

klayness responds:

I don't know what you expected, but thanks :)

drawingfbf drawingfbf

i liked it

we i liked it. It may have not had sound but it was well done in animation and i found it a little bit humorus i voted 5

BRGIAD responds:

WE?
umm ok not sure how it is we when normally one person should use an account.
I need to work on it more actually.

The Final Words The Final Words

loved it

great music video and great song, this is defently going into my favorits

StarCraft: Reconnoiter StarCraft: Reconnoiter

this is going into my favorits

I love star craft and still play it a lot and I love how u made the one zergling shadow jump like they normally do in cut scene, also great job on the music just like the marines in the cut scene play also it was pity funny when he was doing that on a recon mission. Protoss scene could have been better with the fighting but still was good and better than I can do.

Future Combat: Operation4 Future Combat: Operation4

good job

Omaha. Omaha.

Well.....

this is closer to the 62 or 61 anervcery(sp) (June 6 1944 was D-day) and yet you said 60th anervercery(sp) in the coments so unless this has been out for awile you better go back to math

!Fight! !Fight!

Prety good

You did a good job on the music and sound and the fight actions were good the drawing could use some work

Zelda SOS Zelda SOS

well it entertiand a little

well i was interested at the start but u lost my attention after the duku tree it felt as if u slacked off

The Roving Vegi Band The Roving Vegi Band

not bad for a starter

thxs god you warned me though

biocarrotproductions responds:

yeah, not everyone likes that stuff